These Terms govern the website www.gradchat.co (including both mobile and online versions) (the “Site”), online and mobile services (e.g., apps), and software made available by Populo (Private) Limited and/or its subsidiaries (“Gradchat”, “We”), including your use of interactive features, content, downloads and/or other services that we own and control (collectively with the Site, the “Gradchat Services” and, individually, each a “Service”), regardless of how you access or use the Service, whether via computer, mobile device or otherwise.
If You Want to Use the Service,
then carefully read these entire Terms (including all links to details), as they constitute a written agreement between you and us and they affect your legal rights and obligations. Each time you access and/or use the Service (other than to simply read these Terms), you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms and any Additional Terms (defined below) then posted. Therefore, do not use the Service if you do not agree.
1. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on the Service, and you can control how it is shared through your settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, such as photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with the Service (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless suchcontent has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of the Service, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about the Service, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them.
We do our best to keep the Service safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep the Service safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Service.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access the Service, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Service.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use the Service to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Service, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other the Service functionality.
3. Registration and Account Security
Users of the Service provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on the Service, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use the Service if you are under 13.
- You will not use the Service if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
4. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on the Service that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on the Service.
5. Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
- 2.In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on the Service within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on the Service.
6. Special Provisions Applicable to Software
- If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
- You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source codes from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on the Service, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on the Service and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on the Service. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on the Service. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Service.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding the Service, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing the Service.